Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey, i have very strange prob with my iphone 5(latest version/updated), after resetting it, so it doesn't connect to my laptop, even it doesn't charge too. it does charge from wall charger i try all the possible methods but still i am facing the prob

Hey, i have very strange prob with my iphone 5(latest version/updated), after resetting it, so it doesn't connect to my laptop, even it doesn't charge too. it does charge from wall charger i try all the possible methods but still i am facing the prob any fix/solution for it.. Helppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as possible, it will be gratefulness,

Thnksssssss.... 🙂🙂

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3, null

Posted on Feb 21, 2015 1:55 PM

21 replies

Feb 21, 2015 2:14 PM in response to Noor Badshah

So you are saying that you followed all of the steps in the support document for problems with connection, including removing and reinstalling iTunes? You do not say what you have tried, so it is hard to make recommendations. If this is the case, then you have tried resolving driver issues? What if you go to Device Manager and look for the iPhone. You should be able to click on it and see about drivers. You can update/reinstall the device driver.

Feb 21, 2015 2:41 PM in response to Noor Badshah

Noor Badshah wrote:

Yeap i reinstalled the itunes, and look for the iphone in device mananger but i didn't see anything in device mananger and click on (universal serial bus controllers) but didn't see (apple mobile device usb driver)...

Yes, but did you reinstall iTunes CAREFULLY FOLLOWING EVERY STEP IN THE DOCUMENT THAT Chris LINKED TO?

Hey, i have very strange prob with my iphone 5(latest version/updated), after resetting it, so it doesn't connect to my laptop, even it doesn't charge too. it does charge from wall charger i try all the possible methods but still i am facing the prob

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.