Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boot Camp drivers will not load at all.

Hi, When I run the boot camp setup everything seems to go fine and I am asked to restart. Upon restart I get a blue screen of death, then startup repair and windows then reloads with none of the drivers I just installed. Any thoughts on how to fix this? So far I have formatted and installed windows twice using boot camp assistant with the same result.

mid 2011 imac 27", Windows 7 64 bit, Mavericks and I'm using BootCamp5.1.5621 on usb stick.

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 8:41 AM

24 replies

Feb 26, 2015 3:54 PM in response to Loner T

Loner T - the blue screen of death is back, along with the startup repair. This time after installing microsoft security essential and quicken it is doing the same thing, rolling back to before I installed them. The apple drivers have stayed in place this time at least. Do you have any idea how to fix this? This all stems from upgrading to Yosemite. It corrupted boot camp and made the mac side unusable. I have turn back to mavericks via time machine but I can't seems to get windows to come back to life.

Boot Camp drivers will not load at all.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.