Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get Error Code: S7363-1266-48444350 when trying to watch Netflix

I am unable to watch Netflix on my iMac using Safari. I get the Error Code: S7363-1266-48444350 my monitor isn't HDCP complaint. Tried Chrome but got this Malware crap I had to remove.

Yosemite 10.10.2

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 10:53 AM

11 replies

Jul 4, 2015 10:28 AM in response to iCare

A poster named Barney - 15E posted a possible workaround in:

HDCP error: can't play iTunes movies or netflix with yosemite

Enable the Develop menu in Safari's preferences, Advanced.

When using Netflix, In the Develop menu, select User Agent>Firefox - Mac.

Or, you can just install Firefox and use that for viewing Netflix.

This worked! I tried several other "fixes" but no luck. The Firefox agent worked but didn't display the movie controls (pause, fast forward, etc.) after a few seconds, so I switched to the Chrome agent and it now works great (fingers crossed). I did previously try installing google chrome but that didn't work either so I uninstalled it. I like this better because I can keep Safari as my browser. I should have known better than to fall prey to updates; something always goes screwy afterwards! That's what I like about windows, you can always hit restore; I don't use Time capsule on Mac. Thanks so much! Maybe someone should pass this info onto Netflix.

Nov 5, 2015 11:35 PM in response to mauroy

There is very poor support by netflix.

They don´t answer at all and they don´t even care if things are going wrong.

Together with a small film stock is netflix not recommended.

They blame a second monitor but the true cause is Silverlight. When using Firefox I´m asked to install Silverlight again and again.

Without any success.

>>Just removing the external display solve my problem.

may be. But replacing a monitor is not an option. Netflix should fix that problem and modify the software that way, that the software runs on modern hardware.

Instead of sticking to MS Silverlight they should use HTML 5 e.g.

Greetings from Switzerland, Ronald Hofmann

---

I get Error Code: S7363-1266-48444350 when trying to watch Netflix

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.