Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Selling a photo to Apple

Hello, this is actually not about to start a discussion. I would like to sell a photo I made to Apple. For them to put it in their wallpaper selection.

I have been trying to find an email address in order to seek contact, but I just cannot find an address for this?! Can anyone help me out here? Sorry for not triggering your brains with a difficult, technical question 😉.

Cheers,

Patrick

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 10:31 AM

9 replies

Mar 8, 2015 10:22 AM in response to Zudzowne

First, I would recommend that you Google [ apple wallpapers store ] and example is:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wallpapers-hd-for-ios8-iphone6/id384922950?mt=8

I don't know how many of the 10Million+ results are actually in the App Store, but one thing in common they have on the first few pages of results is the word "Free".

To investigate how one gets an App into the Store, see > About App Store Distribution to get started.

My bet is that Apple does not buy photos for the "World Gallery" you see in their promotional pages. Check out this current thread > how do I get on the world gallery?

ÇÇÇ

Selling a photo to Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.