Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie theater error message "cannot connect to iMovie theater. there may be a problem with iCloud or your internet connection. try again later"...nothing wrong with my iCloud or internet connection. Please help?

iMovie theater error message: "cannot connect to iMovie theater. there may be a problem with iCloud or your internet connection. try again later"...nothing wrong with my iCloud or internet connection. It was slow loading but working fine previously. Now I just get this error message and it has been going on for a couple of weeks now with no change. I get same message always. Please help?

MacBook Air

Posted on Mar 12, 2015 6:05 AM

28 replies

Jul 28, 2015 4:18 AM in response to francesca52

I have exactly the same problem with my Apple TV not accessing iMovie Theatre. The error message is: 'Cannot connect to iMovie Theater' ' there may be a problem with iCloud or your internet connection. 'Try again later'.

I have no issues with this on my iMac, or iPad/iPhone.

There are no issues with my network/internet connection as I can stream videos on Apple TV from You Tube/Vimeo.

My Apple TV is Part Number MD199B/A, OS Build Version 8.3(12F69), Apple TV Software 7.2 (7512).

is this the right place to get help with this or should we be contacting Apple direct? Nothing much seems to happen here.

iMovie theater error message "cannot connect to iMovie theater. there may be a problem with iCloud or your internet connection. try again later"...nothing wrong with my iCloud or internet connection. Please help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.