Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently Deleted Photos

I have had photos in my Recently Deleted Folder and have let them delete on there own after 30 days and this is the result.

as you can see below I have no photos in any my folders put in the phone settings it tells my I have 9 photos.

this is the same on my iPad and when i there on iTunes iTunes shows them there as well.

Whats up with that it seems I have photos taking up space and no photos to see.

please help!!

User uploaded file]

<Personal Information Removed by Host>

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2, null

Posted on Mar 14, 2015 7:53 PM

16 replies

Mar 14, 2015 8:41 PM in response to Danual Gordon

One of our fellow users (txforever) discovered a workaround that may fix this issue:

Go to Settings>General>Date & Time, and set your date back to September 1, 2014, then go back to your Deleted Photos folder. Click on it (even though it says there are 0 photos, and you may see additional photos that need to be manually deleted.

Cheers,

GB

Mar 14, 2015 8:57 PM in response to Ethan7988

Try this instead of the reset next time you have that photo problem your self.

One of our fellow users (txforever) discovered a workaround that may fix this issue:

Go to Settings>General>Date & Time, and set your date back to September 1, 2014, then go back to your Deleted Photos folder. Click on it (even though it says there are 0 photos, and you may see additional photos that need to be manually deleted.

Recently Deleted Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.