Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to resize or change color of the worksheet label?

I'm trying to create a document with multiple worksheets. The problem is that after a while you can see them all on the screen, you need to scroll in order to get to the ones that are not visible, resizing them would solve the problem but I could not find an option to do it.

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 5:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 5:45 AM

Hi muki-pz,

Yes we are all suffering from that. Drag your least-used tabs to the right (three finger drag on my machine).

See here for a way to jump to a tab (sheet) using AppleScript on Automator by SGIII

Re: linking sheets

You can send a request to Apple for an enhancement: Menu > Numbers > Provide Numbers Feedback.

Regards,

Ian.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2015 5:45 AM in response to muki-pz

Hi muki-pz,

Yes we are all suffering from that. Drag your least-used tabs to the right (three finger drag on my machine).

See here for a way to jump to a tab (sheet) using AppleScript on Automator by SGIII

Re: linking sheets

You can send a request to Apple for an enhancement: Menu > Numbers > Provide Numbers Feedback.

Regards,

Ian.

how to resize or change color of the worksheet label?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.