Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gold star. I am I missing something or is ASC not working as usual.

All the replies that I see to a question have gold stars. What is going on? I though only posts several people marked as being good deserve a gold star.

Seems like ASC lives up to its design:

-- of implementing a new feature that do not work &

-- ignoring old features that do not work.

I guess this is consistent in a why, nothing works. Makes for a better management bullet point than fixing a bug.

Sure wish Apple would get its act together with these forums. Another instance in the general Apple trend of introducing new stuff when the current stuff doesn't work.

Notice how Kappy got a star within 15 minutes of my creating this question.

User uploaded file

Robert

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2, null

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 7:48 PM

I think you mean introducing new stuff when the old stuff works fine. 😁 That's been the trend for a few years now. 🙂

14 replies

Mar 31, 2015 12:06 PM in response to rccharles

Robert

Hide and watch this "work in progress" 😁

I was Using ASC at the moment of the LittleSwitch - before the Mandy post and long before the "Announcement" made its 'Sticky' debut. I think our good palsKiltedTim and babowa were there at the time as well > Re: NO SIM

First change iteration Every Post had a tacky gold star as you illustrate in your screengrab of Kappy's - no marking of the new "Helpie/Likey" hybrid necessary. Clicking the 'apparently LIVE' tacky gold star ( ' javascript:void(0) ' on hover ) did nothing.

buenos tardes, amigo

ÇÇÇ

Mar 31, 2015 6:49 PM in response to bobseufert

HowdyBob

I must be missing the subtleties in your comments, amigo... unless you mean that someone, elsewhere here in this august forum, suggested that the mods were the issue. Safe to say that our two friends mentioned earlier were not adopters of our customizations(?)

Stormy weather has subsided in the seas outside my portholes, for the near term, thank Poseidon.

Wellness to you and yours

ÇÇÇ

Mar 31, 2015 8:51 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

Aloha CCC.

Sorry for the confusion. The recommendations were for a specific set of modifications and and the problem has been resolved. I made the mistake of taking recommendations for the specific and applying them to all modifications. If Robert is experiencing no problems other then normal glitches my advice is outdated and should be ignored.

Hopefully things improve on the home front.

Stay well. Bob.

Gold star. I am I missing something or is ASC not working as usual.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.