Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar server problem

Ran sudo serveradmin status calendar and the calendarstate says its

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Server 4.03

Posted on Apr 1, 2015 5:23 PM

14 replies

Apr 2, 2015 9:07 AM in response to Linc Davis

Apologize for that post but Apple kept giving me an error "==== " when trying to post the entire question. Here it is.

new mac mini server with Yosemite 10.10.2 with Server 4.0.3 and the calendar service is in limbo state. Calendar service says its running with the green LED but running the sudo command it says "Starting" never says "Running" I would like to user the Calendar service to share calendars in the office. I am unable to add any CALDAV account internally or externally. This error in the System Logs is "org.calendarserver.agent exited with code 1" in Console.

Below are the steps I've tried but to no avail. Any help greatly appreciated

1) Navigate to /Library/Server/Contacts and Calendars/Config

2) Move "caldavd-system.plist" to your desktop or another location of your choice.

3) Ensure there are no other .plist files in the contents of that Config folder

4) Restart the computer

5) Move the Server app from the trash back to the Applications folder

6) Launch the Server App and run through the setup, it will appear to be going through the initial setup of the server again, but do not be alarmed, it will use the existing configuration information and data.

7) Once the setup has completed and GUI is back up, you can verify functionality of your services

Apr 2, 2015 5:01 PM in response to Linc Davis

Under Calendar and Contacts Service Log is "

calendarserver.tap.util#error] Shutting down Calendar and Contacts server

2015-03-30 10:00:54-0400 [-] [calendarserver.tap.util#error] The configured TLS certificate (/etc/certificates/macmini.perlawpc.com.F608DA56B20A74F0E4092CA5414FC598028D640 5.cert.pem) is missing but I checked and the certificate exists in that path.

Apr 3, 2015 3:02 AM in response to Linc Davis

Below are the results: i changed the host name with the real domain to protect it. I have the host name that I have registered with my registrar. replaced it with macmini.lawtest.com

calendar:SSLCertificate = "/etc/certificates/macmini.lawtest.com.F608DA56B20A74F0E4092CA5414FC598028D6405 .cert.pem"

calendar:EnableCalDAV = yes

calendar:Notifications:Services:APNS:CardDAV:CertificatePath = "/Library/Server/Calendar and Contacts/Config/Certificates/apns:com.apple.contact.cert.pem"

calendar:Notifications:Services:APNS:CardDAV:PrivateKeyPath = "/Library/Server/Calendar and Contacts/Config/Certificates/apns:com.apple.contact.key.pem"

calendar:Notifications:Services:APNS:CardDAV:AuthorityChainPath = "/Library/Server/Calendar and Contacts/Config/Certificates/apns:com.apple.contact.chain.pem"

calendar:Notifications:Services:APNS:CalDAV:CertificatePath = "/Library/Server/Calendar and Contacts/Config/Certificates/apns:com.apple.calendar.cert.pem"

calendar:Notifications:Services:APNS:CalDAV:PrivateKeyPath = "/Library/Server/Calendar and Contacts/Config/Certificates/apns:com.apple.calendar.key.pem"

calendar:Notifications:Services:APNS:CalDAV:AuthorityChainPath = "/Library/Server/Calendar and Contacts/Config/Certificates/apns:com.apple.calendar.chain.pem"

calendar:Notifications:Services:APNS:Enabled = yes

calendar:SSLAuthorityChain = "/etc/certificates/macmini.lawtest.com.F608DA56B20A74F0E4092CA5414FC598028D6405 .chain.pem"

calendar:DefaultLogLevel = "warn"

calendar:Authentication:Digest:Enabled = yes

calendar:Authentication:Digest:AllowedOverWireUnencrypted = yes

calendar:Authentication:Kerberos:Enabled = yes

calendar:Authentication:Kerberos:AllowedOverWireUnencrypted = yes

calendar:Authentication:Wiki:Enabled = yes

calendar:Authentication:Basic:Enabled = yes

calendar:Authentication:Basic:AllowedOverWireUnencrypted = no

calendar:ServerHostName = "macmini.lawtest.com"

calendar:Scheduling:iMIP:Sending:UseSSL = yes

calendar:Scheduling:iMIP:Sending:Server = ""

calendar:Scheduling:iMIP:Sending:Address = ""

calendar:Scheduling:iMIP:Sending:Username = ""

calendar:Scheduling:iMIP:Sending:Port = 587

calendar:Scheduling:iMIP:Enabled = no

calendar:Scheduling:iMIP:Receiving:UseSSL = yes

calendar:Scheduling:iMIP:Receiving:Server = ""

calendar:Scheduling:iMIP:Receiving:Type = ""

calendar:Scheduling:iMIP:Receiving:Username = ""

calendar:Scheduling:iMIP:Receiving:Port = 995

calendar:DataRoot = "/Library/Server/Calendar and Contacts/Data"

calendar:EnableCardDAV = no

calendar:SSLPort = 8443

calendar:LogLevels = _empty_dictionary

calendar:DirectoryAddressBook:params:queryUserRecords = no

calendar:DirectoryAddressBook:params:queryPeopleRecords = no

calendar:SSLPrivateKey = "/etc/certificates/macmini.lawtest.com.F608DA56B20A74F0E4092CA5414FC598028D6405 .key.pem"

calendar:EnableSSL = yes

calendar:RedirectHTTPToHTTPS = yes

calendar:EnableAPNS = yes

calendar:EnableSearchAddressBook = no

calendar:HTTPPort = 8008

Apr 3, 2015 3:20 PM in response to Linc Davis

System Logs:

Apr 3 18:17:28 macmini com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (org.calendarserver.calendarserver[77208]): Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Apr 3 18:17:28 macmini com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (org.calendarserver.calendarserver): Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 60 seconds.

macmini.testlaw.com nsurlstoraged[198]: realpath() returned NULL for /var/root/Library/Caches/ocspd

Apr 3 18:17:30 macmini.testlaw.com nsurlstoraged[198]: The read-connection to the DB=/var/root/Library/Caches/ocspd/Cache.db is NOT valid. Unable to determine schema version.

Apr 3 18:17:30 macmini.testlaw.com nsurlstoraged[198]: realpath() returned NULL for /var/root/Library/Caches/ocspd

Apr 3 18:17:30 --- last message repeated 1 time ---

Apr 3 18:17:30 macmini.testlaw.com nsurlstoraged[198]: ERROR: unable to determine file-system usage for FS-backed cache at /var/root/Library/Caches/ocspd/fsCachedData. Errno=13

Apr 3 18:17:32 macmini.testlaw.com apsd[50]: Illegal subject name missing 'courier.push.apple.com' (2.5.4.3): ({

label = "2.5.4.6";

"localized label" = "2.5.4.6";

type = string;

value = US;

}, {

label = "2.5.4.8";

"localized label" = "2.5.4.8";

type = string;

value = California;

}, {

label = "2.5.4.7";

"localized label" = "2.5.4.7";

type = string;

value = Cupertino;

}, {

label = "2.5.4.10";

"localized label" = "2.5.4.10";

type = string;

value = "Apple Inc.";

}, {

label = "2.5.4.3";

"localized label" = "2.5.4.3";

type = string;

value = "courier.sandbox.push.apple.com";

})

Calendar server problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.