Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto update for Yosemite unavailable in UK?

I recently updated to Yosemite...

Today I tried to use iPhoto but it's no longer accessible:

User uploaded file

So I pressed the 'Search App Store' button, and received this message:

User uploaded file

Is there a way I can update iPhoto in the UK??? I've tried searching other topics, but most of the error messages people get in this situation seem to have been about incorrect Apple ID, whereas mine states it's because I'm in the UK!

Please help!!

(P.S. Why is Apple support (UK) not offering an email/online support/chat facility anymore? I can't get to a phone at the mo!)

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Apr 10, 2015 2:41 AM

7 replies

Apr 21, 2015 2:34 PM in response to Dah•veed

In taking advice from another thread, I deleted the iphoto app (it wouldn't open anyway). My photos on it are backed up, but I have no idea how to retrieve them, and even if I do, having spent countless hours organising them in iphoto, will I need to start the process again with this app called "photos" which by the way I cannot find on my mac or in the app store. As someone said, why on earth wasn't I told this would happen when I upgraded to Yosemite??

iPhoto update for Yosemite unavailable in UK?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.