Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hangs installing update 8.3

My iPad mini can't install update 8.3. I've downloaded it, and when I try to install it gets stuck at the EULA screen every time. It asks me to agree to the terms of the EULA and when I tap "Agree", It just freezes with the EULA screen showing. I have to shut down the settings app and restart it, and get the same thing, if I try it again. Any suggestions? (I have already powered down and restarted the iPad)

iPad, iOS 5

Posted on Apr 11, 2015 2:00 PM

2 replies

Nov 29, 2015 1:58 PM in response to Brett L

I am now having the same issue trying to update to 9.1. Why can't my iPad perform a simple update without hanging at the EULA agreement? this is ridiculous. Seriously, does anyone have any suggestions? The last time, I had to take it to the genius bar and all they could suggest was to reset to default and then update and then restore all my apps. Took many hours and I don't really want to do this again. This can't be normal for a simple update!!!

Hangs installing update 8.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.