Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod touch music wiped and only visible on itunes

My husband has an ipod touch synced with his computer, and I will manually add music from mine occasionally. When I plugged his ipod in my computer, it is visible on my itunes with all his music, but when I unplug it, all of his music has been wiped. His ipod just updated and so did my itunes, so everything is up to date, but nothing is working correctly. I reset his ipod and the music is still not visible, except when I plug it into itunes. Is there anything I can do? I do not want to manually add certain music from his computer and mine all over again.

iPod touch

Posted on Apr 12, 2015 4:43 PM

8 replies

Apr 17, 2015 4:15 PM in response to lllaass

In the first discussion listed, I cannot do step 3, "Where it says "Automatic Downloads", turn off the "Music" , because music under the automatic downloads is not available.

In the second listed, I cannot do step 2 "Navigate into your device and on to your Music tab. Uncheck Sync Music" because sync music is already unchecked.

And in the third one, there are a couple things I already did

ipod touch music wiped and only visible on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.