Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

tv shows syncing together

Since the last iOS update, when I sync the TVshows, they are all together in the same folder, instead of being separated by show and season.

That happens with my iPhone 6 and iPad mini

How can I fix it?

Posted on Apr 13, 2015 1:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2015 4:56 AM

Spike6778 Apr 11, 2015 4:55 PM
Re: TV Shows have no Show Name on iPad in response to Stuart Oliver

So not that this is the correct way to remedy this situation, but one solution is to add the show name into the Director field within Get Info, Sorting. Show name then displays on folder on iPad.

No artwork is displayed but at least the show name allows you to select the correct folder to watch the program you would like.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2015 4:56 AM in response to CarlesRdz

Spike6778 Apr 11, 2015 4:55 PM
Re: TV Shows have no Show Name on iPad in response to Stuart Oliver

So not that this is the correct way to remedy this situation, but one solution is to add the show name into the Director field within Get Info, Sorting. Show name then displays on folder on iPad.

No artwork is displayed but at least the show name allows you to select the correct folder to watch the program you would like.

May 5, 2015 12:16 AM in response to CarlesRdz

Just to be clear here, you do NOT need to write the show name in the director field, you just have to populate this field with ANYTHING. For me it's clear it is a bug that hasn't been caught yet, so if it's empty, it messes up the sorting. I just type an "X" in the director field because it's far quicker than typing the show name.

tv shows syncing together

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.