Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help meee!!!

I was using my ipod touch 5th gen and then, it didn't turn on anymore and it was fully charged... Basically is dead... I don't know how to turning it on again! I tried to connect my ipod in the PC and it didn't work, I can't do the "recovery mode" because my home button doesn't work! Somebody help me! I don't know what is happening... What can I do? It has the last iOS update. I'm desperate. Thank you for the help.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 9:43 PM

2 replies

Apr 20, 2015 9:47 PM in response to DanGonz91

Since the home button is necessary for placing a device into Recovery mode, DFU mode, and a common reset, and since yours is not working, there really isn't much you can do to restore it, is there? You can check out this support document to see if you can get iTunes to recognize the device, if not, there isn't much you can do except to get the home button repaired. iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Please help meee!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.