Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why must i call apple support? Why can't we just email or chat?

I don't want to call i know its me just let me spend my money. 😕😕😟

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, mac too

Posted on May 14, 2015 9:43 PM

10 replies

May 14, 2015 10:23 PM in response to xalente

There is nothing we, all other users like you, can do about this: you can get support by either going through the website, calling, or stopping at a Genius Bar in an Apple store. Apple does not offer an email address unless you start on the website and, depending on the circumstances, they may offer email support (or not).

May 18, 2015 10:36 AM in response to xalente

Apple has made more options available recently for contacting them. However, apparently Apple wants to avoid anyone knowing about this 😉😝.

http://www.imore.com/apple-support-site-gains-problem-based-approach-offer-more- relevant-service-options

Seriously, no else knows about this. Don't feel bad.

Now, all we need to do is figure out how to access the new ways.

start:

support.apple.com/

Robert

May 18, 2015 11:06 AM in response to rccharles

Yes Robert I actually am aware of some of their new routes and have used some of them both myself and with other people. Which is why when I saw what area you were coming from I knew where the email was going to take you, the iTunes Store (which may not be the right place but that is another issue) and my first experience with emailing the iTunes Store was many years ago.

It may be out there but I have yet (even recently) been given an option for email on any other topic regarding hardware or software. I have been given the option of using Chat. I was given an option for email once after beginning a request for service by phone.

why must i call apple support? Why can't we just email or chat?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.