Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is miscroft having trouble with one drive app not opening in full screen mode on ipad

My name is d Cullen I can not get Microsoft one drive to open as full screen on my ipad,tried uninstalling and re installing no luck

iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on May 15, 2015 12:07 PM

16 replies

May 15, 2015 12:44 PM in response to Cullen60

i am running iOS 8.3 on my iPad 2 & OneDrive opens fine full screen. It is a universal app so as far as I know there is one version for both the iPad & iPhone.

What iOS are you running on your iPad? You need to be running at least iOS 7 or higher.

OneDrive had an update May 6....did you update to see if that corrects the issue?

May 28, 2015 11:58 AM in response to Enemess

I may have found a solution that works for me. After several failed attempts to fix the problem I realised that it looked like the app was in portrait mode when the iPad was held in landscape orientation and vice-versa. When reinstalled the app always started in portrait mode, even if the iPad was in the landscape position.

I deleted the app, restarted, and reinstalled. I made sure I started the app and put in my username/password while the iPad was being held in the portrait orientation. Then once it had opened up to display my files, I was able to change the orientation of the iPad and it displayed properly again. Hopefully this time it will stay like it.

I would say there is a bug where the app gets portrait and landscape screen co-ordinates corrupted at some point and cannot correct itself. Hopefully there will be a proper fix released so I don't have to reinstall it again (but at least I know what to do next time - I'm not holding much hope on a fix from MS).

is miscroft having trouble with one drive app not opening in full screen mode on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.