Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lowes company phone: how to activate WITHOUT lowes login

I recently bought a used iPhone 4 off of Craigslist, and upon taking it to my carrier and getting it activated, it wants a Lowes Companies Inc username/pw before it will let me use the phone in any way. Does anyone know if it is possible to remove, or bypass this login, using either a dummy login or pc software?

P.S. I use windows, not Mac.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on May 20, 2015 8:44 PM

19 replies

May 20, 2015 10:22 PM in response to wh0r3

You won't be able to use it as a phone or anything else as it sounds like it has an Activation Lock on it:

ACTIVATION LOCK

Since you do not know the previous owner, and only someone who knows the password to the iCloud account that the device is locked to can unlock it, there is not much more you can do. A refund is your best bet at this point.

Sorry,

GB

lowes company phone: how to activate WITHOUT lowes login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.