Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recently every time i enter a appointment on my calendar 1 second later it returns to New Event and shifts to the current time slot. how do I fix this?

recently, every time i enter an appointment on my calendar 1 second later it returns to New Event and shifts to the current time slot. i have to enter my event, on average, 3X before it shows correctly on the calendar how do I fix this?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on May 26, 2015 4:48 AM

2 replies

Jun 15, 2015 11:43 PM in response to gblume

Same problem here.

Also note:

1) I have the same problem on a 2nd Mac, with Calendar events in sync between the two machines via iCloud.

2) the trouble is only with entries to iCloud calendars. Entries to eXchange calendars are fine. But I need my iCloud calendars!

3) other discussion lists on this problem suggest to re-set the calendar Refresh settings (from Push to 1 Min, or from 1 Min to 5 Min). This did not help.

4) I noticed that whenever I try to make an entry in Calendar, the console shows the following error message:

16/06/15 08:30:07,150 Calendar[13612]: [com.apple.calendarui.log.locations] [Couldn't find current location with error Error Domain=CalLocationErrorDomain Code=1 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (CalLocationErrorDomain error 1.)"]

No idea what that means, no idea how to fix it.

Can you corroborate these observations? Anything has come up in the meantime that solved the problem for you.

thanks, wlfgng

recently every time i enter a appointment on my calendar 1 second later it returns to New Event and shifts to the current time slot. how do I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.