Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Okay so I have an iPhone 6 fully updated, so I'm in a group message with some friends and one of them thought it would be funny to send a message with a virus inscribed into it so every time I go to open my messages it crashes! PLEASE HELP!

I Really don't want to reset my phone because then I will lose everythin? The message looked like some kind of Egyptian writing it looked strange anyways now my phone is acting crazy when It comes to what I do everyday message.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 11:27 PM

8 replies

May 27, 2015 7:01 AM in response to YouTube89

I Fixed my problem by going into the notes app and opening one of your notes it doesn't matter which one & there's a tiny box with an arrow point up In the bottom & I clicked on it and the imessage app icon is right there , then you put your phone number in and send your self a message, it took me a good 5 min or less to recieve my own message , and then click on it quick once you get it , and it opened up iMessage for me... Try it and if it opens up for you delete the message of the weird looking text.

Okay so I have an iPhone 6 fully updated, so I'm in a group message with some friends and one of them thought it would be funny to send a message with a virus inscribed into it so every time I go to open my messages it crashes! PLEASE HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.