Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone crashes

My iPhone 4S crashes after somebody named a group chat on facebook that message that crashes people phone. Now (assuming its turned off) it will come up with the apple logo, start up, sit on the lockscreen for 4 seconds maybe, and then loop the process until the phone is dead. I can't find a way to stop it, and am getting quite frustrated. Although the catagory is something else (havent decided yet) the issue is i cannot get into my phone at all.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 27, 2015 1:38 PM

2 replies

May 27, 2015 1:48 PM in response to Adam.Lecluse

I suggest someone delete that chat. I had one I worked on today that I had to put in restore mode and set back to factory settings before it would stop.Phone would not get on the network at all...would not stay on long enough. You could try a restore from ITunes and let it nuke the messages and apps then restore your last backup to put them back on.

k

iPhone crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.