Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar not saving changes

Hi,

I have an iphone and a mac, and all my calendars are synched on iCloud. I have currently an issue with the iCal app on my mac. When I create a new event, write a title, set the time and select the appropriate calendar, when I click OK all the specifications I've made don't seem to register and it says only "new event" in the calendar by default with a set duration of 1 hours. In addition, when I make changes to an event, it does not always save.

I have no such issues when using the calendar on iCloud.com and neither on my iphone.

I tried reconfiguring my iCloud account on my Mac, trying to create new calendar to see if the problem persist and it does.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Catherine

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on May 28, 2015 2:42 PM

4 replies

Jun 14, 2015 8:39 AM in response to cath4260

I don't have a resolution, but I can confirm that this is happening in my calendar on a MacBook Pro as well. No new event is saved (it all defaults to an hour-long "New Event" bullet). Also, I can't make multiple changes to already-saved events either. I have to make one change at a time and check to make sure it "stuck." Then change one more thing ... very, very frustrating!

calendar not saving changes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.