Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes profile picture.

User uploaded file

So a few months ago, I noticed that on the top right hand side of my ITunes window, their is a dark gray circle that looks like it is meant for a profile picture. However, I have looked in my account settings and I can not see any option to add/change a profile picture.

I thought that it may somehow be linked to my Icould account so I added a profile picture to that, but my Itunes account still remind with just the gray circle.

I'm hoping that someone on here by have the answer as I have tried googling it and have not found any answers.

Thanks 🙂 xx

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 8:21 AM

9 replies

Jul 6, 2015 7:48 PM in response to rlynch1981

rlynch1981 wrote:

I had this question too and just added a photo. It was driving me crazy.

Log in with your Apple ID, and go to "Frequently asked questions about Apple ID"

Frequently asked questions about Apple ID - Apple Support

and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Right above Contact Apple Support, click on "See all questions about this article," and make sure you are still logged in, and it should take you to a page where you can change your iTunes profile picture.

Hope that helps, let me know. 🙂

It doesn’t help.

It simply takes you to "all questions about this article”.

None of these show how to change the photo.

Perhaps you could post a link to what you think is the correct web page.

Jul 13, 2015 6:31 AM in response to LiveLaughLove91x

When I Downloaded the update for Apple music and then went into my ITunes account settings, I was then able to add a profile picture. Unfortunately though, even through my picture is now set, it does not show up on my ITunes or Apple Music unless I go back into my account settings (that is the only place I can actually view my picture). I am hoping this this is just a small bug that Apple will fix in time, but at least now I know that it can be done, it's been bugging me for so long! 🙂

Itunes profile picture.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.