Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

text missing when exporting to PDF

Hi,

I want to convert my keynote file into a pdf file but portions of text are randomly missing throughout the pdf file. Any idea on how to solve this issue? I'm using keynote 6.5.3.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), null

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2015 1:58 PM

I rarely use Keynote so have no experience but here is a thread similar to yours.

Has anyone ever exported a Keynote to a PDF and noticed that some characters were missing?

I don't meant to throw you off track but here is an old discussion (locked) on old Pages but has interesting comment at end regarding font size within a block

another pdf export problem with graphics missing

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2015 1:58 PM in response to rosabv

I rarely use Keynote so have no experience but here is a thread similar to yours.

Has anyone ever exported a Keynote to a PDF and noticed that some characters were missing?

I don't meant to throw you off track but here is an old discussion (locked) on old Pages but has interesting comment at end regarding font size within a block

another pdf export problem with graphics missing

text missing when exporting to PDF

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.