Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blue Ball just under the cursor is spinning for no reason when using Facebook (not the app). Is there a fix for this? Seems to only happen when resting. If cursor is on a link then the cursor returns to normal.

A Blue Ball just under the cursor is spinning for no reason when using Facebook (not the app). Is there a fix for this? Seems to only happen when resting. If cursor is hovering on a link then the ball disappears..

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 1:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 12:10 AM

ME TOO!! ***??

54 replies

Jul 2, 2015 7:09 AM in response to lilspils

Same thing here. I noticed it about 5 days ago. Only happens on FB and it's irritating. I also noticed the the disappearing cursor has also returned out of nowhere at the same time and once again, only on FB. So far I've only noticed it on the news feed but the advertisement columns on the right are fine.

I am also using the most recent version of Firefox. Waiting for a fix and some answers please?😎

Blue Ball just under the cursor is spinning for no reason when using Facebook (not the app). Is there a fix for this? Seems to only happen when resting. If cursor is on a link then the cursor returns to normal.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.