Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Many iCloud services not working on ATT LTE ios 8.4

After updating to iOS 8.4 most iCloud services seems to be flaky especially signing into iCloud and Find my iPhone - seems to be like this only on LTE.

WiFi seems fine.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 1, 2015 1:45 PM

19 replies

Jul 1, 2015 5:38 PM in response to Mimissy

I have seen some people having the same issue with wifi only iPads too so this narrows the problem down to the device network ID being rejected by the APPLE servers. Possibly an attack? I suspect this could be that or just bad code causing algorithmic distortion. Mine reset after the failed restore but it seems to be having trouble staying synced. The spinning arrows keep running.

Jul 1, 2015 7:12 PM in response to psycosmyth

I was experiencing the same issue, no connection since 11AM ET, and finally came to work 🙂 I open the star wars game and the notifications start loading. Finally... It was very frustrating, even I cod not log in to write in this forum. The problem looks to be in the main account only, since I have other iCloud accounts and load without a problem.

Many iCloud services not working on ATT LTE ios 8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.