Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to try Apple Music Trial period for 3 months whitout creditcard?

I have an iPhone 6, and i would like to try Apple Music 3 Month free trial whitout giving them my credit card.

I tried to take as a payment method "None" but it still asks me for my creditcard. Its a free trial, i want (or maybe not) give them

my creditcard AFTER the trial period, depends if i like it or not.

Whats the best way now?

Posted on Jul 8, 2015 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2015 5:07 AM

This topic has been addressed, and a few options may (or not) exist based on ones location

and the items listed as acceptable forms of payment in the online Apple site of your region.

Can we subscribe Apple Music without Credit Card?

The section below posts such as this, where the words "More Like This" show other links to

questions, some with reply and some not, may offer an idea of what others asked about it.

In several other topics, there may be no such links to other similar topics.

There is a possibility that a minor charge may occur after initial setup of a new account

that in effect may be used to verify the account is viable and can be used for the Trial

in case the user does not wish to cancel, so the payment can occur. If there are issues

with that, you can contact iTunes store support and discuss the matter.

About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Generally, as a subscription, you'd be expected to offer payment method up-front so as to

activate the account; then cancel before it would automatically renew from that method. It

is like a magazine subscription in which limited options to cancel exist, after payment. Some

had tried pre-paid iTunes cards for some kinds of access, like an in-app purchase; others not.

While I had not expected to use Apple Music, this had not been an issue for me at this time.

In any event...

Good luck in this matter! 🙂

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2015 5:07 AM in response to IWCist

This topic has been addressed, and a few options may (or not) exist based on ones location

and the items listed as acceptable forms of payment in the online Apple site of your region.

Can we subscribe Apple Music without Credit Card?

The section below posts such as this, where the words "More Like This" show other links to

questions, some with reply and some not, may offer an idea of what others asked about it.

In several other topics, there may be no such links to other similar topics.

There is a possibility that a minor charge may occur after initial setup of a new account

that in effect may be used to verify the account is viable and can be used for the Trial

in case the user does not wish to cancel, so the payment can occur. If there are issues

with that, you can contact iTunes store support and discuss the matter.

About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Generally, as a subscription, you'd be expected to offer payment method up-front so as to

activate the account; then cancel before it would automatically renew from that method. It

is like a magazine subscription in which limited options to cancel exist, after payment. Some

had tried pre-paid iTunes cards for some kinds of access, like an in-app purchase; others not.

While I had not expected to use Apple Music, this had not been an issue for me at this time.

In any event...

Good luck in this matter! 🙂

How to try Apple Music Trial period for 3 months whitout creditcard?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.