Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't sync photos to iPhone (iOS 8.4, iTunes 12.2.1)

Been a while since I'd tried syncing my phone from iTunes, and for some reason, my phone shows this in iTunes when I go to change the photos it gets via a sync:

User uploaded file

My other iOS devices are fine. Anybody

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 13, 2015 11:02 PM

11 replies

Jul 13, 2015 11:15 PM in response to Peter Bartoli

Have you check the version of iTunes. First update iTune you must have latest version of iTunes.

Other reason will be that you already sync your photos to iCloud. checkt hat what option you see sync photos from or iCloud Photos is On. If you will be see the option iCloud photos is on mean you already sync photos on iCloud read more here about iCloud iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

Aug 1, 2015 12:05 AM in response to Peter Bartoli

I have the same problem but it's on my iPadmini. I made sure that the software is up to date (iOS8.4). My iTunes updated too. The supposedly button 'Selected Folders' should be available to be used but it's just 'sitting' there 😟 I don't use iCloud for my Photos. So I believe I haven't accidentally changed anything on my settings when it was working fine about a month ago.

I clicked on the 'Learn More' (since that was the only thing 'click-able'. It went to the Apple Support. Item 5 shows a screen shot (see the one I boxed in green). The selections they have should be the same as on mine. For some reason - it's not.

Help please. I shoot a lot of Photos and need to carry them with me on a daily basis.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file.

can't sync photos to iPhone (iOS 8.4, iTunes 12.2.1)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.