Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie keeps saying 'Turn on iCloud Drive' even though it is on

When I use iMovie lately, the 'iMovie Theater' keeps saying 'Turn on iCloud Drive' in the upper left had corner. However, i have iCloud drive for iMovie turned on. I try to turn it off and on several times in the iCloud settings. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there another setting that I don't know about? No movies show up in the 'IMovie Theater' even though I have around 6 or 7 on my other devices. (Although I usually have problems with the iMovie Theater not syncing correctly between all my devices.)

iMac with Retina 5K display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 2:51 PM

Anyone?

59 replies

Sep 30, 2015 4:42 PM in response to burdell2

I just installed El Capitan and I am having the same issue. I have tried logging out of iCloud and logging back in, restarted the computer, and still have the "Turn on iCloud Drive" in the upper right hand corner. This is extremely frustrating since I have several movies there. In addition, I now fear creating any new movies and sharing them to iCloud Theatre on my Mac since it seems broken. You would have thought this would have been fixed prior to release.

Oct 1, 2015 11:09 PM in response to burdell2

same issue here in france. after upgrading to El Capitan clean install, I installed iMovie for Mac expecting to get all my movies back from Icloud in the iMovie theater, but I got nothing. iMovie app keeps saying "turn on ICloud Drive" which I did several times but nothing happened. I guess its a new bug in El Capitan.

how can we report this to apple ? 😠

iMovie keeps saying 'Turn on iCloud Drive' even though it is on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.