Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I edit the frame duration on iMovie 10.0.8 to 0.1seconds. Trying to make stop motion video but can only get it to 1 second minimum.

I'm making a stop motion video for work and cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the frame duration of every picture to 0.1 seconds without having to do it for all hundreds of them manually. I can get it to minimum 1 second, but frames moving that slow are definitely not a stop motion video. Please help this used to be so easy to do.

MacBook Pro, null

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2015 2:14 AM

You can't. iMovie 10 is not suitable for stop motion. This post may help a bit:

On iMovie 10.0.7 how can I change the duration of all of my photos in the project at once?

Geoff.

1 reply

How do I edit the frame duration on iMovie 10.0.8 to 0.1seconds. Trying to make stop motion video but can only get it to 1 second minimum.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.