Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMac 5k AMD Radeon R9 M290X no drivers yet for windows 10?

Has anyone found any drivers for the AMD Radeon R9 M290X? Or will I probably have to wait till Apple get bootcamp support for windows 10?

iMac with Retina 5K display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 7:37 PM

10 replies

Aug 2, 2015 10:09 AM in response to vfadool

Yeah that's the same for me, there's nothing wrong with the display driver, but it just means that it's relying on the intel graphics rather than using the AMD graphics card.

I guess it's just a waiting game for AMD and Apple to get their game together, what I don't understand is why Apple doesn't offer a new version of Bootcamp when W10 released. This makes it a very unpleasant experience as an Apple user

Sep 18, 2015 1:37 PM in response to Ryannn23

The AMD Drivers last versions (15.7.1 and 15.8 beta) for iMac 5k on Windows 10 64 bits still does not work, tested today. Also bootcamp 6 AMD drivers are not working. Anyone have this working fine?. How to solve this issue? Who is in charge to fix this problem?. Many people are affected with this problem. Please help!. Attached an Image about it.

User uploaded file

iMac 5k AMD Radeon R9 M290X no drivers yet for windows 10?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.