Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot open icloud.com for a week, any can help?

Sir/Madam,

I have tried to open www.icloud.com for a week, but it cannot open to login screen, can anyone help? Great thank!

cokecola

Posted on Aug 24, 2015 6:50 PM

12 replies

Aug 26, 2015 8:31 PM in response to cokecola

I have had the same problem for the past two weeks. I tried different computers: Mac, PC in different networks. No luck. I also tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox, IE, didn't work either. I called Apple Support HK yesterday. They said icloud.com is working fine. I asked a friend to tried accessing icloud.com, he got the same problem. I am in Macau and I suspected it might be related to location, so I tried using VPN to access icloud.com from an U.S. server, the same problem happens. It is very strange.

Aug 27, 2015 9:29 PM in response to MjtAppleSupport

LeeYM & MjtApple Support,

After I know Apple cannot give any help, I give up to find solution here!

Then I try to find some which have more related Apple in Macau, as they said they might some problem with CTM (Macau ISP) and which make the icloud not work well. They teach me to change DNS but it also failure.

Finally someone give me the other web site https://beta.icloud.com/ , this can login with my Apple ID, and also can update information at site and also syrn with my mobile.

I hope this useful for you in Macau, and share more info after we use at site.

I cannot open icloud.com for a week, any can help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.