Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where to find shared video from airdrop

i have shared a video to my friend through AirDrop which was taken from my iPhone. After successful sharing I'm not unable to did the video in his iPhone. Please suggest me where to find the video

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 10:14 PM

7 replies

Sep 1, 2015 4:25 AM in response to pavankumar404

Pavankuman, yes by default Videos appear on the Home page and by default they AirDrop to Photos. However lots of users like myself move those Apps around, mine is now inside the Utilities Folder. You said you could not find the video you sent so I took it that you had looked in the Photos App already. I would try sending it again and looking at Photos.

Sep 1, 2015 5:02 AM in response to pavankumar404

If you were sending the video by email, yes a 20 minute video would be way too large. How many GBs is it? I do not know if there is a limit on AirDrop but here is a thread discussing the same thing, seems like up to 8 GBs is ok whereas anything over this is iffy. A 20 minute video would be very large indeed. May have to transfer the video to a computer first and than transfer it back to your friend the same way. Good luck.

Airdrop file size limits?

Where to find shared video from airdrop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.