Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is the overlapping audio recording function?

i usually record 10 tracks at the same time. and every take overlaps. that way is easier for me to choose wich take is best and therefore edit them. before upgrading to 10.2 my settings were: record, cycle and the replace buttons enabled. now it does work that way anymore. i tried different combinations and each track creates a take folder or creates new tracks. is not practical if you do drum tracking and recorded 5 or 7 takes. do you know how to do what i used to do? just in the recording settings the option "overlap" for audio recording dissapeared!

thanks...

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), motu828 mkII

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 5:55 PM

3 replies

Sep 3, 2015 10:22 PM in response to philliah

I'll use another daw for drum recording instead.

If you find a different DAW suits your needs better, then use it........ It doesn't affect anyone here.... as we are all just users like yourself...

Why doesn't Apple answer the questions that we ask about Logic Pro?

As it is, I don't understand your workflow or why you do would want to do it that way, so I'll step aside..

Maybe Edgar (or one of the other regulars here) will be able to provide some further insight into your issue.....

Cheers..

Nigel

where is the overlapping audio recording function?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.