Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud back up is displaying incomplete

Just got an iPhone 6 and am loving it, except my iCloud back-up is displaying "incomplete" and has been for three days. All systems are green and verified. There are no buttons for "resume" or "try again" or "this is why it is incomplete". I was on virtual-hold for over an hour waiting for online help and I ran out of patience and actually got pretty ******. All online searches have failed to help. Any suggestions?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 3:36 PM

1 reply

Sep 6, 2015 12:48 PM in response to johnfromlewistown

Greetings johnfromlewistown,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you are backing up to the iCloud on your iPhone and it is taking a long time to complete; it shows incomplete when you look. To help minimize the time it takes to backup to iCloud, please refer to the information in the attached article below.

Get help backing up your device in iCloud - Apple Support

The backup process is taking a long time

The time it takes to make a backup depends on the size of your backup and the speed of your network. Make sure you’re connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network before making a backup of your device.

Cheers

iCloud back up is displaying incomplete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.