Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac mini mid 2011 works fine with windows 10 but

my mac mini mid 2011 works fine with windows 10 in boot camp but trackpad only works with left button. no updates for bootcamp after windows 10 working

i don't know if reinstall windows 8.1 drivers for tracpad and keyboard.

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), upgraded to windows 10 after win8.1

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2017 11:48 PM

I have a Mac Mini mid 2011 and installed Windows 10 fine on it, even updated to the latest Fall Creators Update with no problems. Initially I had laggy movements with the Magic Mouse but I use a wired mouse now.

I used the Windows 8.1 drivers and Bootcamp 5 drivers I think. I let Bootcamp setup the partition and USB drive.

The only thing is that it will refuse to boot and remain as a black screen if I have an external USB3.0 drive attached that I use for Time Machine. If it's disconnected at boot no problem, it works fine.

Anyone else having this problem?

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2017 11:48 PM in response to Hedonse

I have a Mac Mini mid 2011 and installed Windows 10 fine on it, even updated to the latest Fall Creators Update with no problems. Initially I had laggy movements with the Magic Mouse but I use a wired mouse now.

I used the Windows 8.1 drivers and Bootcamp 5 drivers I think. I let Bootcamp setup the partition and USB drive.

The only thing is that it will refuse to boot and remain as a black screen if I have an external USB3.0 drive attached that I use for Time Machine. If it's disconnected at boot no problem, it works fine.

Anyone else having this problem?

mac mini mid 2011 works fine with windows 10 but

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.