Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS9 upgrade mobile data toggle not working

Hi - I have updated to IOS9 and i have tried to toggle the mobile/cellular data toggle on pages and numbers app from off to on - it goes straight back to off.

what might be the problem? or does anyone know how to fix?

i've reset network data and also turned phone off and on.

thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 17, 2015 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2015 6:19 AM

I'm having the same issue. The "use cellular data toggle" won't stay on for Spotify, Apple Music, Wallet, and many other apps. I originally thought it was only the apple apps that were affected but it's just random apps. It's very frustrating and hoping there's a fix soon. I have "use cellular data" turned on in all of the areas it should be, I've reset network settings, I've tried all of the tricks, still the issue is there.

122 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2015 6:19 AM in response to robrobedin

I'm having the same issue. The "use cellular data toggle" won't stay on for Spotify, Apple Music, Wallet, and many other apps. I originally thought it was only the apple apps that were affected but it's just random apps. It's very frustrating and hoping there's a fix soon. I have "use cellular data" turned on in all of the areas it should be, I've reset network settings, I've tried all of the tricks, still the issue is there.

Sep 17, 2015 3:00 PM in response to robrobedin

HI all, I hope this may help, my wife has had the same problem, no mobile data. We looked up getting mobile data setting resent from network provider, but this still didn't fix, until I saw in the settings under username and password were blank. found out to put WAP in both, light the fireworks, it worked.

HOpe this may help some of you.

Sep 19, 2015 10:18 AM in response to robrobedin

I am also having the same problem with the toggle not working. It's not random on my phone. I've found that it is any app I did not have cellualr data enabled before the update that won't toggle on now. Any app that had cellular data enabled works just fine. I can turn it on and off and it still works. It is just the apps that were disabled before the update that won't let me turn cellular data on now. I've tried the fixes from here (except the complete reset) and Google and still nothing. IIdiot particularly want to try a complete reset unless that is the only way.

IOS9 upgrade mobile data toggle not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.