Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9 update problem

updated to IOS 9 and now lost game centre, blank screen and in settings it is frozen. i have already tried to reboot, didn't work. this is on IPad and my husband updated his IPad mini at same time and has same problem.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Sep 17, 2015 8:34 AM

5 replies

Sep 17, 2015 11:18 PM in response to Edwinafrombc

If you have a back up I would recommend to restore the iPad using iTunes, connect your iPad to iTunes using lightening cable and click on your device on iTunes then click on restore button, this will restore your device to factory setting (also deletes everything from your iPad as well), after restore completed, depends where you have your back up, if on iTunes, leave the device connected and on the first screen it will ask you which back up do you want to restore from, choose you most recent back up, if you backed up on iCloud, disconnect the device from iTunes, go thru the set up on your iPad, and choose restore from iCloud back up, log in with your apple id and password and let it restore from that back up.

iOS 9 update problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.