Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth connection not working with IOS 9

Tried to connect 3 different devices to my Ipad Air after the installation of IOS 9.

logitech keyboard, apple keyboard and Izettle device..

no go.

tried all three devices on an iphone 4s with IOS8 no problem. like wise all worked fine on the Ipad Air before..

iPad Air, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 17, 2015 8:35 AM

27 replies

Sep 20, 2015 8:13 AM in response to Barry Hemphill

This is an IPAD not a Mac. no SMC and Pram restart only way to restart it like that is to turn off then restart holding the home button and power on button at same time. does not work

however a large company providing the Izettle device have told all users not to update as Apple have acknowledged a problem. However I am questioning this as every single user with a keyboard would then also have issues.

in my case every blue tooth device is out.

Sep 21, 2015 11:20 PM in response to mervingry

Sorry. I still have the issue. However I was able to somehow connect the Izettle reader once. send thru a dummy transaction fine. then when I came back later to connect again no go. since then no luck...

This ties in with what izettle told me. it may work once then........

According to Izettle , Apple acknowledges a problem with the software.

what about all the bluetooth speakers, keyboards etc..... When will we see a fix...

ps.. I am lucky using my iphone for the transactions.. never installed ios 9.

cheers elo

Sep 28, 2015 11:07 PM in response to ggonzalezs

Sorry... just turned on my Izettle machine and the app on the ipad. works like a charm easier and faster now than before....

blue tooth now works for me.

question? did you install both ios 9 and the upgrade ios 9.01?

After that .. delete all references o t bluetooth devices in the settings using the forget this device command......... THEN turn off the iphone/ipad and restart all over again

good luck..

Elo

Oct 1, 2015 11:28 PM in response to elolaugesen

sorry guys running ios9.02 just now tested Izettle device and then a logitech keyboard. both worked

HOWEVER iZettle contacted me with the following email even though mine still works...... I have contacted them....again

OCT 01, 2015 | 05:51PM CEST

Chloe replied:

Hi Elo,

Thanks for contacting at iZettle!

Unfortunately the Bluetooth issue still remains in iOS 9.0.2 😟

After 2 updates Apple was not able to fix the problem, so they're still working on it. For the moment you shouldn't update your devices.

We will get in touch as soon as Apple will have confirm this is sorted.

Please feel free to get back to us if you have further questions.
Have a nice evening!

Bien cordialement,
Best regards,

Chloé
iZettle Support

iZettle ®
www.izettle.com

Bluetooth connection not working with IOS 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.