Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where did the "open in..." option go with iOS 9?

I have been using the "open in..." feature in Safari to open up PowerPoint presentations in Notability for my school classes. Now that I've updated to iOS 9 I can't find any way to open up the PowerPoint presentations in Notability, or even in Keynote for that matter. Any ideas as to how I can open the presentations in another app from Safari?

iPad Air 2-OTHER, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 17, 2015 10:08 AM

20 replies

Sep 22, 2015 7:51 PM in response to JohnWGIV

Using the Mercury browser I was able to press and hold on the link and select 'Download Link'. You will then see a green notification on the menu button in the top right corner. Proceed to 'Files' and you can then press and hold on the thumbnail of the file and select the 'Open in' option, selecting Notability from there. Hope this helps.

Sep 28, 2015 1:01 PM in response to anneegmw

Here is the place for suggestions:

*Feedback*

"Use the form below to send us your comments. We read all feedback carefully, but please note that we cannot respond to the comments you submit."

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

We can complain about Apple's business decisions, but these discussions are user to user talk about possible solutions.

Where did the "open in..." option go with iOS 9?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.