Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On iOS 9 now. Calendars and contacts won't sync (exchange, iCloud, gmail or subscribed iCal).

I have an iPhone 6. I updated my phone to iOS 9 and since then my contacts and calendars won't sync. I can view everything that was already in my calendar before the update. But any additions, modifications made on my phone don't make it to the server and anything added or modified on the server doesn't make it to my phone. Also, i have a subscribed iCal calendar that I try to delete but when I try to view its properties in the settings app it crashes the settings app and takes me to the home screen.

iPhone 6, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 19, 2015 9:51 PM

53 replies

Sep 28, 2015 11:23 AM in response to michaelfromsouth jordan

I Am having the same problem. An iCal subscribed calendar is not syncing. I tried deleting it and reading it but now it does not show up in the calendar app even though it is in the settings under subscribed calendars. With my other subscribed calendar each time I try to view it in settings it crashes and takes me to the home screen. I am running iOS 9.01 (or the first update to iOS 9) and have a 5s.

i Hope they fix this soon as this is my work schedule which is not updating 😟

Sep 28, 2015 11:24 AM in response to michaelfromsouth jordan

Hi guys,

Found this on another thread and it just worked for me:

wowpeterHKGSep 22, 2015 4:06 AM Re: Calendar and Contacts not syncing after iOS 9 upgrade
Re: Calendar and Contacts not syncing after iOS 9 upgradein response to BobAalsmaHelpful

Go to Setting | iCloud | (scoll the the bottom, Sign Out)

Then in Setting | General | Reset | Reset Network Settings

Phone should restart...

Once restart...

Go to Setting | iCloud | Log back into your iCloud account again... then things should start syncing again (at least for me it did anyway).

On iOS 9 now. Calendars and contacts won't sync (exchange, iCloud, gmail or subscribed iCal).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.