Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant get into my phone because it has crashed and i need to turn off find my iphone

i cant get into my phone because it has crashed and i need to turn off find my iphone but obviously i cant get into my phone to do so and i need to restore it but it wont let me unless i turn find my iphone off which i cant do

😠

<Edited By Host>

iPhone 4S, iOS 9, null

Posted on Sep 20, 2015 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2015 12:43 PM

Sign into your iCloud.com page, click on the Find My Phone icon. Click the Devices button, click on your device’s item, then remove if from the list. You should then try this:

24 replies

Mar 2, 2016 11:21 AM in response to Dharma Dayz

I can't get my phone to turn on properly so that I can see the sign-in screen. I keep getting the apple logo but it won't then show me the home screen for more than few seconds so I can sign in.

When I plug the phone in and try to activate it via iTUnes it says I need to sign in, but I can't, and then it asks me if iTunes can access info on my phone and I say yes, but it tells me, "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone “iPhone” because an error occurred while reading from the device." Really bizarre.

Also, the battery appears to have completely run down even though the phone was plugged into my computer.

Any suggestions?

Jun 17, 2016 8:18 PM in response to emilyfromyour mum

Find my iphone can Be acesss from any windows,browser or even another phone brand browser than iphone or safari

.find my iphone is an application for IPHONE'S

its happen with me many times, Iphone 5s gold . iphone 5 , & iphone 5 refurbished.

.and most common is that sucpi activities on your device. Example as using Multiple emails. accounts of Facebook/google..etc . In defferrnt devices that INCLUDE

you crashed iPhone,

as find my iphone was on .that means and always apple looking for the security of theier customer. if that so, then maybe your iphone actually ON but screen blackout

and that black out may take 2 hours to 4 days .. As the system checking that phone havnt been stolen or access by unauthorized person.

2- you may make purchase of an app from apple store and you dont have enough cash to cover the payment.

i cant get into my phone because it has crashed and i need to turn off find my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.