Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.3.0 will not open on PC

Running a Corp issued laptop. I support the mobile community for a large company. I updated to iTunes 12.3.0 today and now the application won't open.

I see the process start in Task Manager, but the application never opens on screen. We're running Win 7 Enterprise.

Any thoughts/insights on where to start looking for root cause would be appreciated!

iPhone 6, Windows 7

Posted on Sep 21, 2015 8:00 AM

7 replies

Nov 3, 2017 7:05 AM in response to AVRakk3187

Hello,

How did you solved your issue, if you did?

I could fix this problem strangely by following this :

http://ccm.net/forum/affich-278794-cannot-connect-to-itunes-stores

« I found this on another site and it fixed my problem: Opened iTunes. Clicked on Preferences and under Parental Controls disabled access to the iTunes Store.

I then checked the box to allow access to iTunes U. When I tried loading the store this time, it sent me directly to iTunes U with no problem.
I then went back into Preferences and enabled access to everything and tries reloading the store.
Voila. I can now connect to the whole store with no problems. Strange »

Oct 6, 2015 8:47 AM in response to enriqgs

I got tired of waiting for a fix and just reinstalled windows and then installed the latest version of itunes and it worked. The only reason I did this because I know I lost all my backups and music etc is because I'm getting a new phone in a week or 2 so it wont be a big issue.

but apple really needs to fix their ****!

iTunes 12.3.0 will not open on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.