Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zoom Setting in Apple Wallet

I received the new iPhone 6s today and I am having difficulties with the Apple Wallet regarding the zoom setting. The zoom setting is off on my phone, but when I open the wallet app it appears to be in the zoom setting. I've attached a picture for your reference. Any ideas on how to go about adjusting this? Thanks!

User uploaded file

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 25, 2015 2:13 PM

25 replies

Sep 26, 2015 7:09 AM in response to wdazar

I was having this issue going from 5s -> 6s but I was able to successfully fix this on iphone 6s last night, here's what I did.

1. Delete all passes/cards from Wallet (You will need to temporarily switch the phone to zoomed view to remove passes)

2. Under iCloud settings toggle the Wallet option to off so it is not storing data on the cloud

3. Remove the Wallet from app switcher by double-clicking home button and swiping up on the Wallet app

4. Reboot the phone

5. Create a NEW backup from the new phone (You don't want to use the one you created with iPhone 5/5c/5s)

6. Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings

7. Restore the phone from the NEW backup you created in step 5

8. Add passes / cards back to Wallet which should be displaying normally now

Hope it helps.

Sep 26, 2015 8:08 AM in response to saratogaspringsjeff

Thanks for the steps, but that did not work for me..

I followed all your steps and when I was able to work on Step 8, as soon as I added a card, it was still zoomed in...

With Step 7 are you taking about restoring to factory default, then selecting Restore from the 6s backup? Or do you mean just restore from the backup that was just done in Step 5?

Sep 26, 2015 11:36 AM in response to Parisi2274

Same issue here. 6s restored from a 5s. Called Apple support this morning and talked to three people. The third rep said that my likely fix would be to wipe it and set the phone up as new. However, he said he would contact Apple engineering and get back to me with their response...which will probably take a few days. With any luck, they'll have a different fix (that doesn't require hours and hours of labor to get our phones back to the way we like them), or best case, we'll see a 9.0.2 update soon (just my speculation).

Zoom Setting in Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.