Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A value 0.00 which obscures what I am texting?!! WHY

Since upgrading my iphone to ios9 i have a problem with texts. When I want to respond to a text, instead of having a blank input box there is a greyed out field displaying a value of 0.00, and this obscures what I am inputting ! I can only read what I have texted to someone once it has been sent. Help!!

User uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 9, recent upgrade

Posted on Sep 28, 2015 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2015 2:07 PM

Woodies,

Re: Ios9 text 0.00 in my text box won't go awayp may help you solve your problem.

Iphone 6 gray bar blocking text box after ios 9 update?? is another solved discussion.

User uploaded file

19 replies

Oct 21, 2015 9:56 PM in response to Zippy46

I don't think this actually fixes the problem, I think what actually fixes it is going to Settings - Messages and changing Raise to Listen to OFF. You will not see the Raise to Listen option if you don't have iMessage turned on. If you don't iMessage, turn it on temporarily so that you can change the Raise to Listen to OFF, and then turn iMessage back off. When you first turn iMessage on, it takes a few seconds before it changes over and shows the extra settings (you may have to back out of the Messages screen and then go back into it to see the change).

PS: I just got pushed the 9.1 update, so maybe that will fix this problem permanently. (fingers crossed!)

A value 0.00 which obscures what I am texting?!! WHY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.