Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with iMovie on El Capitan

After installing to day new El Capitan OS... without any problem

In iMovie, I lost all my "Cinema" copy movies , I mean the transferred "cinema" one. All original ones were there !

I've tried to get back the cinema movies with Time Machine, but the file copied were the "Library" movies

Then a new problem appear: Can't delete completely the imported file

Any tips ?

Mac Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11), Display Apple - Apple user since Apple II

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 2:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 4:44 AM

I also have a similar problem. All my Theater movies are gone...

However my iPhone and iPad shows all my movies in the app but its struggling to play them only showing me the buffering animation.

I can reupload 2 out of 13 of my videos but if they exist somewhere I would rather wait.

Any help would be appreciated!!

23 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2015 4:44 AM in response to weavernoes

I also have a similar problem. All my Theater movies are gone...

However my iPhone and iPad shows all my movies in the app but its struggling to play them only showing me the buffering animation.

I can reupload 2 out of 13 of my videos but if they exist somewhere I would rather wait.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Oct 5, 2015 5:33 PM in response to Onion6270

Same as Onion6270,

All stll image shows as blank space, Iphoto no longer compatible with El Capitan, it asked me to download new Iphoto from app store. app store do not have new Iphoto.

also, in my project, when mouse move to review video file, thumbnails on left reverse (upside down) image, preview plays correct.

All message window are blank white, unable to read what they are loading.

is this temporary?

Problem with iMovie on El Capitan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.