Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP my DAC/Amp. won't work after updating OS X

My Teac A-H01 (connected to my 5K iMac via USB) won't work anymore after installing el capitan, it only plays a few seconds then stops. This is a huge problem for me. I have downloaded a new driver from Teac but no luck

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11), 5 K 3TB 24 Gb

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 12:27 AM

34 replies

Oct 2, 2015 6:01 AM in response to ulbrandt

I have the same problem with the UD-H01. I found the USB driver to be pretty unreliable anyway (prone to pops and clicks), but with El Capitan everything has gone south. I switched to the optical input and put the USB cable away - problem solved.

I would check TEAC's site from time to time as they have updated the software occasionally.

A.

Oct 3, 2015 1:57 AM in response to ulbrandt

Dear TEAC-AUDIO Customer,

Thank you for contacting our customer service team. Your request has been forwarded to our support team.

Your request has been assigned a ticket/run number. DO NOT remove this as it is very important,

Please make sure that this ticket/run number is in the subject line when replying to TEAC-AUDIO customer care.

Our support team will deal with your request as quickly as possible and contact you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Your TEAC-AUDIO support team

Oct 5, 2015 8:58 AM in response to ulbrandt

Her is the answer from Teac:

Thank you for contacting TEAC-Audio.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing problems with one of our audio products. Being among the first to install a new OS always bears the risk that certain applications may not work anymore.

Our products are being tested for compatibility with the new OS X El Capitan at present. Should the test results show, that there are new drivers required, these will be released on our websites as soon as they become available.

MfG / Sincere Regards

Jürgen

Customer Support

HELP my DAC/Amp. won't work after updating OS X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.