Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9.0.2

anyone else having issues with iOS 9.0.2? iOS 9.0.0 and 9.0.1 weren't too bad but now 9.0.2 is terrible.

autorotation issues, website search result issues, devices locking up and running slow.

this is terrible! What happened to apples iOS quality control. So disappointe!

iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 2:33 PM

you arr not alone Terrible upgrade

72 replies

Oct 3, 2015 4:02 AM in response to LoraxTN

It is so rubbish and pathetic. My internet is not working at all on my iphone 5s. I get notifications from all apps (whatsapp, viber, snapchat, facebook, etc.) but when I try to open them it says 'connecting' or 'connection lost, re-establishing connection'. My speaker icon doesnt work either. my VPN tab in settings constantly says: connecting.....stop....connecting.....stop. I am very disappointed with apple quality control, it is literally as if toddlers are sitting in the IT department. Just sad because my phone is literally a dummy at the moment and it is as if Apple doesnt really care because there is no solution on the internet.

Oct 4, 2015 6:54 PM in response to Dany_88

totally agree! same problems & issues here. unable to connect to wi fi and forced to use mobile data, and it's soooo slow & lagging.

i can't even swipe anything as it's lagging and confused between switching to internet connections.

really, really, really disappointed.

i wish i can downgrade back to ios 8.4.1 but even apple not allowing us to do that anymore!

Oct 4, 2015 7:11 PM in response to LoraxTN

My wife and I are not having any issues with our four iOS devices. I can try to help you resolve yours if you like as what you are seeing is not normal, of course. Interested?

First try a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it comes up. You will not lose anything. If that does not work, post back and we'll take it from there.... other more elaborate options available. The more info you provide on your issues, the better for diagnosing...

Oct 5, 2015 6:33 AM in response to LoraxTN

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Recently (since last month), on data usage portion, my data running till 9.9GB since I upgraded this IOS 9+ for iphone 5 user, even day time & night time I'm using Wifi to support those apps tools. I also had investigated thru the supporting apple website how to switch off all those cellular usage to support apps. even I switch off all the apps and denied to use cellular, but this data also like water pipe's water flow like never end and running without cease, even I done all the switch off cellular,

Just couple minutes ago, M1 customer service had called me said that for data usage is out of their control. Please assist re-adjust this abnormal running data will incurring unnecessary and outstanding/abnormal cost concerning for all of consumers as well. This is not fair and not reasonable for all the consumers or user to bearing such kind of outstanding or extra unnecessary cost!! and also not fair for consumers when they didn't use of this cellular service for still costing so much!! I'm using wifi to support all those apps operating, how come on cellular portion still incur the running of data usage, even I had shut off all those cellular for each respective apps!!???

I need the solution or else please assist retrieval back to IOS 7 instead, if this IOS 8 & onward version had brought such kind of inconvenience to all consumers.

Please assist to solve this kind of problem,

Your prompt action on this matter is highly appreciated,

Best regards,

Mey

<E-mail Edited by Host>

Oct 5, 2015 12:34 AM in response to MeyLeong

Why afrer I installed ios 9.0 my iPhone it's not smoothy anymore it freezes all the time I have to hard reset all the time! I upgraded to 9.0.2 same thing it freezes facebook app freezes also! You said ios 9 will be more speed and reliability but that's not true until now! Also this slide from right side to

turn back is irritating next update remove or make it to disable based in people's preferences. This new iOS it's not even near iOS 7 speed! Hope you will do something until next updat!

Oct 5, 2015 1:11 AM in response to Korabi

Ya agreed the speed is weak than oldest version, even used Wifi for all those data usage support, it also will running error for cellular costing, which M1 said that for all cellular data accumulated to be cost SGD10/GB exceeded, but I'm using Wifi day & night time to support those apps for running, & shut off those apps via cellular since last few weeks ago, it also auto running under cellular costing??!! So, Terrible & nonsence of this latest version of IOS calculation data, very greedy, even charged under Wifi, also at the same time charged under cellular, charge both side, .....

Oct 5, 2015 1:57 AM in response to MeyLeong

MeyLeong wrote:

May I know we comments on these dialogues boxes, has any apple customer service or background apple support team to solve this problem or not?

Ring Apple Support in your country. We are only other users here and to be honest, all devices here (over 50) have improved further with iOS9.0.2

Alternatively take it in to be looked at. What you are experiencing is not normal.

Cheers

Pete

iOS 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.