Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some artists not showing up

I have a problem where certain artists that are on my iPod Touch don't appear in the artist category but when i go to a different category, like, album, all of my music is there. I checked the info settings in iTunes but everything looks fine on that end.

iPod touch, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 1:43 AM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2015 9:50 PM in response to victorrochaaa

I have this problem, too. Everything shows up with all of the accurate information in iTunes on my computer, and the same music showed up correctly under artist view on my 2nd generation iPod touch (older version of iOS and iTunes). Something in the new iOS or the newer iTunes isn't working as well, in this regard, at least for me. All of the music is on my iPod, but some of it doesn't show up in "artist" view, while others don't show up in "album" view, etc. I asked about it in this forum and the iTunes forum. Nobody replied in this forum, but I got a response in the iTunes forum that may help you--depending on what kind of music it is that's not showing up on your iPod. The person who responded had a problem with purchases, and found a solution. In my case, it's music from CDs, so, unfortunately, his solution doesn't work for me. I'm going to try to put a link here to that discussion. Hopefully, the link will work, and be of help to you.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7250885?searchText=some%20music%20doesn't%2 0show%20up%20in%20artist%20view

Some artists not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.