Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Ultimate AirPort Express for AirPlay

Dear all,

I have been fighting to make the most perfect set-up of my AirPlay speakers through AirPort Express but it keeps falling out and it reminds me of the 90's with scratches on my CD's... Ignoring.

I have a modem that get's the internet from my provider. From here I have attached with ethernet cable my Apple TV. It works.

I have one AirPort Express that is attched to the modem by ethernet cable. This one makes it's own network that are linked to the rest of my two AirPort Express around my appartment. (living room(with cable), kitchen and bedroom)

So in my menu bar on my Mac I have two connections to choose from. The 'mother connection' and the AirPlay connection.

Last month my set-up was just bridging the incoming internet from my provider to the three AirPort Express. That gave me one connection to choose from in the menu bar on my Mac - the 'mother connection'

Non of these seems like the perfect solution as the sound keeps dropping out.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 1:21 AM

1 reply

The Ultimate AirPort Express for AirPlay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.