Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Audio (Bootcamp-windows 10) not working with Bose wireless speaker

I have windows 10 on bootcamp version 6 in my macbook pro (late 2013 model, 13 in)

I was able to pair my mac with the bose soundlink mini 2 wireless speakers, but when it comes to windows 10 (bootcamp) , the first time it successfully pair and then there is no audio from the speaker. After the first attempt, the connection is always in "paired" status, but no audio.

I checked on web and found the below links which tells you its an age old problem with no fix from apple.

Its 2015, and bluetooth connectivity to wireless speakers is a given. But that does not seem the case.

I am not sure which dirver to install, if it has to be done manually , since all it says in the hardware properties is "apple broadcom built-in bluetooth driver".

Anyone else faced a similar issue or is it just me ?

Full Bluetooth functionality in Bootcamp (audio, A2DP, FTP, OBEX)

http://linkopia.blogspot.sg/2009/05/a2dp-stereo-bluetooth-on-win-xp-boot.html?m= 1

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 10:23 AM

There are no replies.

Bluetooth Audio (Bootcamp-windows 10) not working with Bose wireless speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.